If you’ve listened to the podcast for a while, you know that I talk a lot about knowing your priorities and doing what it takes to live out those priorities.
I’ve shared that one of the ways we can live out our priorities is to figure out what we should say yes to and what should get a no.
In this episode, Bethany Beal from Girl Defined Ministries is here to talk about things we need to consider when it comes to using our yes and no wisely. I’m excited to dive into this topic for many reasons. But I’ve had a recent wake-up call due to an unexpected situation in my life that is making me even more passionate about using our time wisely to live out God’s call on our lives. I’ll share more about that situation in a future episode. But just know I will be hitting the message of stop wasting time and pursue what matters most really heavily over the next few months.
Listen to my conversation with Bethany to learn how you can say yes wisely so you can live out the calling God has on your life.
Bethany Beal is head-over-heels in love with her best friend and husband, David, and is the super proud mommy of Davey Jr. She is the co-founder of Girl Defined Ministries, author of several books, including Not Part of the Plan: Trusting God with the Twists and Turns of Your Story and is passionate about spreading the truth of biblical womanhood. To her family and close friends, she is simply a tall blonde Texan who is obsessed with iced lattes and can’t get enough of her sweet little family.
In This Episode, We Cover:
- Why we feel the need to fill our calendars
- How we can misplace our worth instead of placing it in Christ
- How mentoring can help you walk through overcoming a busy schedule
- What happens when we say yes too often
- How our health can be affected by a busy schedule
- How shifting our focus to what God wants us to do can help us say no more often
- Setting boundaries around your yes
- How to experience joy when setting boundaries around your time
- Why we need to embrace rest
- How to let things go and embrace rest
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Personal Retreat Journal https://girl-defined-shop.myshopify.com/collections/personal-retreat