This month on Live It Out With The Planning Woman, we will discuss different aspects of our lives we say we want to do if only we had the time. In each episode, you’ll discover how to make the time for the things that are most important to you.
I’m excited to have Eva Kubasiak as my guest to share how we can make time for Bible study.
Eva is passionate about breaking down barriers to Bible study so beginners can learn and love God’s Word. She helps people learn how to meet God on the pages of the Bible. As a student of the Bible for over 20 years, Eva helps women move from intimidated and confused by the Bible to confident and joyful in their approach to Scripture. She does this through her podcast Bible Study Made Simple, her course The Word in Color, and her Simple Bible Study Journal.
In This Episode, We Cover:
- The difference between finding the time and making time.
- Ways to make time for things that are important to you.
- How to reframe your thoughts to make it easier to fit Bible study into your life.
- Find little ways to set up your Bible study time so that it’s easier to get started.
- Benefits of doing Bible study digitally.
- How to use waiting times for Bible study.
- Four questions to ask yourself when reading Scripture to help you understand it.
- How to choose what to study.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Find Eva at:
To get Eva’s download of the four questions to ask yourself when studying the Bible: