I’m excited to have Christa Hutchins from Do a New Thing as my guest today. We met several months ago in an Instagram group and discovered we love all things about planning and helping others develop good plans.
Christa equips busy communicators and leaders with project management and problem-solving skills so they can turn their big ideas into a successful ministry or business. She is passionate about teaching women to find practical application of the Bible in their personal, professional, and ministry lives. Christa lives in south Louisiana with her husband in their delightfully empty nest. Visit her at www.doanewthing.com to connect and download free resources.
Christa has so graciously provided a resource for Live It Out With The Planning Woman listeners. Be sure to check out https://doanewthing.com/liveitout to download a 20-minute list idea sheet and check out other resources she has to offer.
In This Episode, We Cover:
- Ways to overcome overwhelm in our daily lives
- The importance of using all the time we have well
- How using small pockets of time helps us to get the important things done
- Examples for how to use those small pockets of time
- When you should prioritize rest during these times